This new release adds support for Solaris/Illumos and FreeBSD 64bit Intel.
Following is the non exhaustive list of changes in this release.
- Parallel code for cp and mirror is deprecated and removed. All copy operations are serial now, this fixed a number of issues related to session file missing and overall code complexity.
- All cli operations now standardize on using aliases.
- Support multiple S3 accounts.
- No temporary files are used during file uploads, system memory is used instead .
- Make bucket ‘mb’ has `` — region`` option now to specify bucket location.
- Minimum Golang version supported is now 1.6
No new commands were added in this release.